Useful Information on Insurance, Billing, and More
- Premier Care Pediatrics will bill the insurance(s) you provide to us at the time of service.
- All copays are due at time of service.
- You are financially responsible for any outstanding balances after insurance payments.
- We will bill both your primary and secondary insurance carriers, provided they are contracted with us to do so.
- Please inform us of insurance changes as soon as possible. If claims are not submitted to the appropriate insurance in a timely manner, you may be responsible for the entire charge.
- If you currently do not have insurance, or insurance coverage cannot be verified, payment will be requested at the time of service.
- Families with a bill sharing ministry or a health share are considered self-pay and payment is due at time of service. It is the family’s responsibility to bill the health share.
- Insurance Cards – Please bring your most current insurance card to your child’s appointment, as this information needs to be kept updated to provide you with the most efficient billing service. Your current insurance card should indicate your co-pay, if any.
- Copays – We are required to collect all copays at the time of service and, by law, are unable to write-off a copay.
- Insurance Coverage – We participate with several different insurances (see list below). We strongly encourage you to contact your insurance company to confirm that Premier Care Pediatrics is covered by your plan.
- Well Child Checks
Please keep in mind that different insurance plans have different criteria as far as covering well checks. Some cover one per calendar year, while others cover one per benefit year, which doesn’t always coincide with a typical calendar year. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to find out what your specific benefit is.
Participating Insurance Plans
Please be advised that this is simply a list of insurances that we are contracted with. Many insurances have plans that are network specific, and we may not be part of that network. We strongly suggest that you verify with your insurance carrier that we are part of that particular network before scheduling an appointment. If you have a plan that's not listed here, we also recommend contacting your insurance carrier.
- BCBS "HMK, federal, & out of state"
- Cigna Healthcare
- Champ VA
- First Choice Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Montana Medicaid only
- United Healthcare / UMR
- Pacific Source
- PHCS / Multiplan
*We do not accept any out of state medicaid insurance*
- Please contact our billing department with questions about charges: (406) 770-3000 ext. 104
- Please contact your insurance provider directly with questions about coverage.
Tip for New Parents:
* We recommend adding your newborn baby to your health plan within the first week of the baby being born to avoid claims being denied.